Current:Home > StocksNick Viall and Natalie Joy Finally Get Their Dream Honeymoon After "Nightmare" First Try -FutureFinance
Nick Viall and Natalie Joy Finally Get Their Dream Honeymoon After "Nightmare" First Try
SafeX Pro View
Date:2025-04-06 19:42:14
Nick Viall and Natalie Joy finally got the honeymoon of their dreams after a past "nightmare" attempt at a post-wedding vacation.
Together with their baby girl River Rose, 3 months, and Natalie's mom, the Bachelor alum and his wife enjoyed a family getaway in Dorado, Puerto Rico.
"My mom has had River for the afternoon and we went and laid by the beach," Natalie, 25, said on the May 16 episode of The Viall Files podcast, "and had lunch and talked about River the whole time,"
Of course, the couple had plenty more to do on their own while grandma was on babysitting duty. "We have an outdoor shower," said Nick 43, "with a little bit of privacy. We did have sex."
The couple shared several pics from their honeymoon, including photos with River and shots of the family posing on the beach. Natalie captioned one, showing her and Nick showcasing their wedding rings, "Did y'all know we are on our honeymoon or no?"
The family had originally planned to honeymoon on the Turks and Caicos Islands. Earlier this month, soon after the couple's fairytale wedding at Natalie's family farm in Georgia, the family flew to the archipelago nation near the Bahamas but were stopped at customs upon their arrival at the airport. They returned home after being told there was a problem with Natalie's passport.
"The agent stamps the passport," Nick said on the May 2 episode of The Viall Files, "is about to hand it back, and goes, 'There's a page torn here.'"
The Bachelor Nation star continued, "It felt like a nightmare" and said the incident prompted them to cut their honeymoon "tragically short."
Nick said the hotel they booked in Turks and Caicos "graciously" gave them a refund. He later shared what they learned from the experience.
"It was our first test facing adversity as husband and wife," Nick exclusively told E! News. "We were reminded of the importance of focusing on what really matters—having each other's backs and protecting our family."
He added, "We made one another feel safe in a challenging situation."
The family embarked on their honeymoon in Puerto Rico after accepting an offer from Delta Air Lines' vacation provider.
"I want to say the biggest thank you to @deltavacations for giving us the honeymoon of our dreams!!!!" Natalie wrote on her Instagram Story May 17. "I was so sad after what happened originally and they came in and saved the day. We are Delta customers for life."
See pics of the family on their honeymoon below...
For the latest breaking news updates, click here to download the E! News AppveryGood! (27445)
Related
- Nearly 400 USAID contract employees laid off in wake of Trump's 'stop work' order
- Aegon survived! 'House of the Dragon' star on Episode 5 dragon fallout
- Morgan Wallen announces homecoming Knoxville concert. Here's how to get tickets
- As a Nevada Community Fights a Lithium Mine, a Rare Fish and Its Haven Could Be an Ace in the Hole
- SFO's new sensory room helps neurodivergent travelers fight flying jitters
- Cartoon Network 'Mighty Magiswords' creator Kyle Carrozza arrested on child porn charges
- Watch: Satellite video tracks Beryl's path tearing through the Atlantic, Caribbean and U.S.
- Morgan Wallen announces homecoming Knoxville concert. Here's how to get tickets
- Biden administration makes final diplomatic push for stability across a turbulent Mideast
- Three hikers die in Utah parks as temperatures hit triple digits
Ranking
- EU countries double down on a halt to Syrian asylum claims but will not yet send people back
- Anthony Davis leads Team USA over Australia in Olympic exhibition
- Father, daughter found dead at Canyonlands National Park after running out of water in 100-degree heat
- The Republican National Convention is coming. Here’s how to watch it
- Off the Grid: Sally breaks down USA TODAY's daily crossword puzzle, Hi Hi!
- Baltimore officials sue to block ‘baby bonus’ initiative that would give new parents $1,000
- 'The Daily Show' revamps RNC coverage after Donald Trump rally shooting
- GOP convention protests are on despite shooting at Trump rally
Recommendation
Man can't find second winning lottery ticket, sues over $394 million jackpot, lawsuit says
The Reformation x Laura Harrier Collab Will Give You Instant It Girl Status
Macy’s ends takeover talks with Arkhouse and Brigade citing lack of certainty over financing
Watch as Biden briefs reporters after Trump rally shooting: 'No place in America for this'
McConnell absent from Senate on Thursday as he recovers from fall in Capitol
Georgia Democrats file challenges to keep Kennedy and others off presidential ballot
Ex-classmate of Trump rally shooter describes him as normal boy, rejected from high school rifle team
Own a home or trying to buy or sell one? Watch out for these scams